269. [PREGNANCY] Questions to ask your pediatrician before you choose one!
April 07, 2023
If you're currently pregnant or hope to be one day, this episode is for you! We recently interviewed a pediatrician before we chose her & I wanted to share with you the questions we asked her to make sure she was in alignment with our family values & what's important to us when we raise our future baby. Can't wait to hear your feedback & some questions it maybe sparked for you to ask!
As always, Join the Mind Your Hormones Method, HERE!
New FREE Training!! Where I go over the signs and symptoms of hormone imbalances, the major root causes & 3 steps you can start taking that will help support you no matter what your imbalance is! Access this free training, HERE!
NEEDED | Shop Here!
- Use Code CORINNE for 20% off your first order or 20% off your first 3 months of one month subscribe & save!
CORINNE100- $100 off 1st 3 months of the complete plan.
CORINNESAMPLE- $10 off sample packs.
Questions to ask your pediatrician before choosing one:
- What’s your policy on vaccines? Do you require all of your patients to be vaccinated?
- If you are choosing to vaccinate your child but want an alternate schedule you could also ask- do you provide an alternate vaccine schedule? What does it look like?
- What’s your policy on antibiotics? Do you have natural remedies/suggestions that you recommend first/when appropriate?
- Do you have any alternative suggestions to the Vitamin K shot?
- Do you have a separate waiting room for when kids are sick vs. coming in for a well visit?
- Is it difficult to get an appointment/what’s your case load like?
- What are your office hours?
- What is the contact protocol after hours?
- Who is on call after hours? A doctor? A nurse?
- What hospital is the office or Dr. Associated with?
- When do we bring the baby in after leaving the hospital?
- What’s your view on breastfeeding? Pacifiers? Introducing bottles? Nipple confusion? (I wanted to make sure she could support me during the breast feeding journey in addition to a lactation consultant)
Check out our Sponsor GutPersonal! Code CORINNE saves you 10% on any item in their store!
- Don't forget to take the GutPersonal Quiz to find out exactly which supplements are best for your unique situation!
Join the Mind Your Hormones Community to connect more with me & other members of this community!