22. [PERIOD HEALTH] What the COLOR of your PERIOD is TELLING YOU!
December 04, 2020
I’m so excited for you to get into this episode because I think it’s SO COOL to be able to truly read our periods & understand the MESSAGES it’s sending us. Our period is our MONTHLY REPORT CARD. Let’s use this information to our advantage!
- BROWN: this signifies LOW PROGESTERONE. A Brownish color on DAY 1 or on the LAST FEW DAYS of your period show you may have LOW PROGESTERONE
- DEEP PURPLE/BLUE with CLOTS & CLUMPS: ESTROGEN levels are too HIGH in relation to progesterone
- PINK: Pale pink on the FIRST & LAST few days of your period is a sign of LOW ESTROGEN. This can also look like SHORTER PERIODS.
- RED: Cranberry or cherry red & CLOT FREE is a sign of hormonal balance.
What the IDEAL period looks like:
- 28-32 day cycle (a 21-35 day is considered “regular” but 28-32 is IDEAL).
- STRONG flow WITHOUT any clots
- DEEP RED or CRANBERRY JUICE from start to finish
- Lasting 4-7 days
- No pain that would make you reach for pain killers
Check out In the FLO by Alisa Vitti for more information on all of this!
WAYS WE CAN CONNECT!
- Want professional grade supplements for 10% off? Head to my dashboard! (Click HERE for the CANADIAN dashboard).
- [DISCLAIMER: Always check with your medical practitioner before taking any supplements]
- If you're obsessed with organic, non-toxic skin care and you want one that's AFFORDABLE & EFFECTIVE check out my fave Skin Essence Organics and use code CORINNE for 15% off!
- If you love or want to try CBD, my absolutely favorite brand is MySoul CBD- Code CORINNE15 saves you 15%
So grateful you’re here! XO Corinne