89. [CYCLE PHASES] How your ENERGY changes throughout your cycle.
July 23, 2021
Since we were never taught this in school it might be news to you BUT we actually have phases to our cycle! It's not just your period! Tapping into our feminine cycle by understanding how things change & how our body best needs support based on each phase is INCREDIBLE.
Today we're talking about the energy shifts that are NORMAL as well as what's NOT normal to experience.
Notes from today's episode:
MENSTRUATION (3-7 days):
- Hormones are at their lowest level so your energy is at a lower point.
- Time to go inward, slower workouts/no workout, less energy intensive tasks
FOLLICULAR (7-10 days)
- Hormones are starting to rise so your energy will start to increase
OVULATION (3-5 days)
- Estrogen rises to thicken uterine lining
- Testosterone surges to increase sex drive
- You have loads of energy (when your hormones are balanced) to burn since all hormones are at their highest concentration
LUTEAL (10-14 days)
- Estrogen, progesterone & testosterone reach their peak concentrations & are now starting to decline.
- Lowest levels right before bleeding begins
- 1st half of this phase you have more energy to spend with others. 2nd half, spend more time alone taking care of yourself.
- If your hormones are imbalanced, this is the phase you'll experience PMS symptoms. This isn't a necessary part of the Luteal phase but it is the phase where those imbalances will be heightened.
For up to date information about current programs, text the word "Course" to 516-430-5144 or CLICK HERE or send me a DM on Instagram: @corinneangelica
WAYS WE CAN CONNECT!
- Want professional grade supplements for 10% off? Head to my dashboard! (Click HERE for the CANADIAN dashboard).
- [DISCLAIMER: Always check with your medical practitioner before taking any supplements]
- If you're obsessed with organic, non-toxic skin care and you want one that's AFFORDABLE & EFFECTIVE check out my fave Skin Essence Organics and use code CORINNE for 15% off!
- If you love or want to try CBD, my absolutely favorite brand is MySoul CBD- Code CORINNE15 saves you 15%
So grateful you’re here! XO Corinne