MIND your hormones
[CYCLE PHASES] Do your hormones change throughout the month?
September 03, 2021
I cannot wait for you to dive into this episode! It's all about your cyclical nature & your cycle phases!
Since your hormones fluctuate throughout the month, you're not meant to feel the same every day! But unfortunately, our society doesn’t leave any room for the cyclical nature of being a menstruater.
We have a cycle, which has phases. So we won’t always feel the same every day because your hormones shifts.
- Notice how you feel.
- Ask yourself what your body needs.
- Trust your intuition. It’s not steering you wrong.
Want to join the free text list so we can stay connected outside of this podcast?!
OTHER WAYS WE CAN CONNECT!
- Want professional grade supplements for 10% off? Head to my dashboard! (Click HERE for the CANADIAN dashboard).
Just Thrive Health brand is my fave probiotic. Use code CORINNE for 15% off!
- If you're obsessed with organic, non-toxic skin care and you want one that's AFFORDABLE & EFFECTIVE check out my fave Skin Essence Organics and use code CORINNE
- My fave CBD brand for reducing inflammation, anxiety, depression & helping with cramps is MySoulCBD! My absolutely favorite is the Lemon Lime & Raspberry Lemon tincture. Code CORINNE15 for 15% off!