MIND your hormones
Ever crave chocolate before your period?! Here's why!
September 24, 2021
Today we're talking about how smart your body is and why you might crave chocolate before your period! It's not just because your body wants chocolate. It's actually craving a specific mineral!
Interested in my signature course Mind Your Hormones 101 : Your Roadmap To a Hormone Healthy Lifestyle? Addressing your root cause holistically & creating a hormone healthy lifestyle for long term success.
- Text "MIND" to 516-430-5144 or click HERE! I run this a few times a year.
- This is for the woman who wants to learn how to heal herself. How to address the root cause of what's going on in her body. How hormones affect her body & how she can use nutrition, lifestyle & supplementation to naturally balance them & create a hormone healthy lifestyle for long term, sustainable success.
- This will lead you to having a regular pain free period, high energy, clear skin, regular bowel movements, easily maintain a healthy weight, thriving with PCOS & feeling confident that your choices are supporting your hormones & overall health.
Notes from today's episode:
- When your body is craving chocolate it’s most likely craving magnesium.
- Magnesium is one of the most common mineral deficiencies in the western world.
- Food courses of magnesium: cacao, almonds, kale, spinach, collards, avocado, pumpkin seeds, beans
- Cacao has one of the highest sources of magnesium per gram than any other food.
Supplement with Magnesium Glycinate:
- Head to my dashboard to find the Magnesium Glycinate I recommend by Pure Encapsulations & to get 10% off! (Click HERE for the CANADIAN dashboard). DISCLAIMER: Always check with your medical care practitioner.
If you regularly have cravings, check out this episode!
Episode 26: Are you struggling with cravings?
Come hangout with me on Instagram! @corinneangelica
I am SO happy you're here! Thank you for being on this journey with me! XO