Mind Your Hormones
160. The Importance of Cervical Mucus for Fertility & tracking your Fertile Window
March 22, 2022
Today we chat all about Cervical Mucus & how powerful it is for identifying our fertile window! Cervical Mucus is one of the most important markers to track if you are actively trying to get pregnant or actively trying to avoid pregnancy. It's so cool when you learn about what Cervical Mucus actually does within your body and how it facilitates conception. In today's episode I go over 3 ways Cervical Mucus supports fertility.
Want to check out our Sponsor GutPersonal?! Code CORINNE saves you 10% on any item in their store!
Want to join the Free Masterclass Your Fertile Window: Tracking the Physical Signs of Ovulation?!
- Click HERE to join! @corinneangealica
Want to learn more about supplementation:
- Check out my Supplement Masterclass where I go over the supplements I recommend with specific protocols for transitioning off birth control, boosting fertility, overall cycle health & wellness, PCOS & Endometriosis/Painful Periods
Join the Mind Your Hormones Community and Connect with me & other members of this community!
- Want professional grade supplements for 10% off? Head to my dashboard! (Click HERE for the CANADIAN dashboard).
- If you're obsessed with organic, non-toxic skin care and you want one that's AFFORDABLE & EFFECTIVE check out my fave Skin Essence Organics and use code CORINNE for 15% off!
- If you love or want to try CBD, my absolutely favorite brand is MySoul CBD- Code CORINNE15 saves you 15%
[DISCLAIMER: Always check with your medical practitioner before taking any supplements]
So grateful you’re here! XO Corinne